I am a self-taught, free lance Indian woman photographer who feels most in touch with the world when engaged with the process
of making images. Photography is my soil of abundance where all my moments of inspiration from film, music, literature,
painting, from life at large, may grow to reveal to me, frames perhaps more real than the real world.
I love what my camera may help me discover or rediscover, be startled by, and bring a sense of humanity into.
- National Geographic’s Your Shot
- Urban & Human Empathy photo book Vol.01, Vol.03
- Creative Image magazine, a Raghu Rai publication
- Gallery of Light in DUCTAC
- The Gulf Photo Plus
- ‘Urban and Human Empathy’ in Poland, Hungary and Trieste, as part of a travelling photo exhibition
- ‘Street from the Heart’, an exhibition on street photography in Gurgaon, India
- Winner of the Single Photos Urban Photo Awards 2018
- Conducted photography workshops for children in rural Chhattisgarh.
Available for assignments, collaborations.